Got My Mac!

Guest mjj

Finally got my MAC today! after just over 6 months of building my zero! cant wait until Friday now, meant to be getting the number plates at 11:30!

just want to say thanks to Ken, Graham, Steve and especially Andy (Mastaforth) as i couldnt have done it without them!

post-3426-1254948947_thumb.jpg

post-3426-1254948986_thumb.jpg

Guest mastarforth

Congratulations MAte

as said before, the car is one of the nicest Robin Hoods I have seen, and you attention to detail on it is superb.

And DVLA inspection is the esiest of all, it is done an dusted now! Agre related plate will be in your hands tomorrow mate

got my plates on friday, so have been out in it all weekend, did about 300 miles on saturday, went to take it out this morning and after about 1/2 mile i pulled over and the front wishbone came loose!!! the nyloc nut had come off!! just as well it happened when i was going about 1 mile an hour or could have been really serious, managed to get it back on with the help of Andy. have since drilled and split pinned the suspension bolts so hopefully that wont happen again!

Guest graham.g

Was over at Michael,s tonight to see his completed Zero, and it looks stunning. As Andy says attention to detail is second to none, lots of nice parts fitted and more to come now that the IVA parts are falling off :D :D .

Graham

Picture of engine bay to drool over!....... B) .. post-2494-1255459354_thumb.jpg

Guest lordofthemanor

congratulations mate, I seen you in the jet garage in lanchester on sunday morning and thought the car looked loveley, just waiting for the iva stuff to come through so I can get my 2b tested, can't wait... any advice for the test? :good:

Guest lordofthemanor
Lord of the manor - you live in Lanchester!!! small world, where at? i will come and see you, ive got loads of IVA things to tell and lend you etc!

Hi mjj, I live just outside the village at manor house farm (ref: the user name) call up when you want I'm in most of the time as I work from home... Any help or advice would be appreciated as I have never had anything to do with kit cars and I bought mine ready built so really don't have a clue.

Chris

Guest mastarforth
Hi mjj, I live just outside the village at manor house farm (ref: the user name) call up when you want I'm in most of the time as I work from home... Any help or advice would be appreciated as I have never had anything to do with kit cars and I bought mine ready built so really don't have a clue.

Chris

HI Chris

I am sure michael will tell you, but the scariest bit about the IVA is the thought of someone going over the car with a fine tooth comb. I found with Michaels the examiner was fair in what he said and gave plenty of advice along the way

That makes 3 Robin hoods in Lanchester, as there is another 2B being built at the far end of Lancheter.

What state is yours in, post some pictures on here, I am sure you will get some willing volunteers to come and kick tyres and make some suggestions, and even help with anything to get it through its test

Are you coming to the Church mouse on the last Wednesday of the month, would be worth it to see some others (weather permitting of course), and at least get to know the other NE members

Guest lordofthemanor
HI Chris

I am sure michael will tell you, but the scariest bit about the IVA is the thought of someone going over the car with a fine tooth comb. I found with Michaels the examiner was fair in what he said and gave plenty of advice along the way

That makes 3 Robin hoods in Lanchester, as there is another 2B being built at the far end of Lancheter.

What state is yours in, post some pictures on here, I am sure you will get some willing volunteers to come and kick tyres and make some suggestions, and even help with anything to get it through its test

Are you coming to the Church mouse on the last Wednesday of the month, would be worth it to see some others (weather permitting of course), and at least get to know the other NE members

Hi I'll try and get there at the end of the month but having three kids the oldest being six can't promise anything, as far as i know mine is ready but like I say I really don't have a clue as I've never done it before. any advice is greatly appreciated so tyre kickers welcome, if I can work out how to put pic's on here i'll get some on.