Thames Valley Xmas Lunch 2009

chris n

Sunday 13th December

is the set date for the Thames Valley Xmas Lunch and we have booked the tables for 12.00 noon and have asked for our normal alcove

We now need numbers please to get it fairly accurate. Can you please respond soon as we will need to let the restaurant know by the Friday 4th December.

For those who have not been there before, it is a very good value for money restaurant located at Millett's Farm and garden centre near Frilford just west of Abingdon.

We normally take a ride there in the hoods. WAGS and the whole family are welcome to join us, and don't forget to decorate your Hood with seasonal effect. .

We eat upstairs in the Lakeview restaurant which will be serving up a choice of seasonal roasts, including vegetarian., with choice of starters and sweets.

Millets have told us that they no longer have a carvery, but the food order will be brought to you and the price is the same as last year about £16 for two courses or £18 for three. 2 Courses Children’s meal £8.00, either a smaller portion of the main meal option or an alternative of Chicken Nuggets or Fish Fingers served with Potato Smiley Faces and Peas

Real Dairy Ice Cream Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry

Fresh Cafetiere Coffee and Mint Chocolates £2.00 per person

(subject to any change)

There is Millet's Farm website at

Millets Farm

There are other attractions on site that are open during the day, including one of the best farm shops for miles, and a full garden centre retail outlet. information on the Millets website.

All welcome to join us.

hope to see you there

Kind regards

Chris & Becky

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Noddy006
Sunday 13th December

is the set date for the Thames Valley Xmas Lunch and we have booked the tables for 12.00 noon and have asked for our normal alcove

We now need numbers please to get it fairly accurate. Can you please respond soon as we will need to let the restaurant know by the Friday 4th December.

For those who have not been there before, it is a very good value for money restaurant located at Millett's Farm and garden centre near Frilford just west of Abingdon.

We normally take a ride there in the hoods. WAGS and the whole family are welcome to join us, and don't forget to decorate your Hood with seasonal effect. .

We eat upstairs in the Lakeview restaurant which will be serving up a choice of seasonal roasts, including vegetarian., with choice of starters and sweets.

Millets have told us that they no longer have a carvery, but the food order will be brought to you and the price is the same as last year about £16 for two courses or £18 for three. 2 Courses Children’s meal £8.00, either a smaller portion of the main meal option or an alternative of Chicken Nuggets or Fish Fingers served with Potato Smiley Faces and Peas

(subject to any change)

Hi Cris

Millets Farm

There are other attractions on site that are open during the day, including one of the best farm shops for miles, and a full garden centre retail outlet. information on the Millets website.

All welcome to join us.

hope to see you there

Kind regards

Chris & Becky

Sorry to say I have a prior arrangement I can't get out of. Shame I was looking forward to my first Christmas Feast. Hope to see you the Weds meet next time now that the sump is done. Ian H

Guest Alan_builder
Sunday 13th December

(subject to any change)

Millets Farm

All welcome to join us.

hope to see you there

Kind regards

Chris & Becky

Thanks for making the arangements. 3 please.

I :wub: my :rhsc:

Chris,

Is is so close already?

I am sure Viv and I will attend , as usual.

It'll be a tin top first if this **** weather continues !!

Engine is cleaning up nicely ......

Graham B

Hi Graham,

It sure is :D

Will add you to the list B)

Think we all will be in tin top at this rate :rolleyes: seems to be every time I open up the garage door down comes the rain <_<

Glad to hear the engines come along :D ;)

Chris

Time is fast running out to book a place for the TVH Xmas lunch at Millets farm :o

Please let me know by Friday 4th December if you would like to join us, as I will be contacting the restaurant at the weekend with the numbers ;)

Regards

Chris