Introduction From A New Zero Builder

Guest Wsbtaylor

Guest Wsbtaylor

Hi Guys,

Just thought Id take the oppertunity to introduce myself.

Im a proud owner of a new 2.0 Zetec Zero kit picked up from GBS yesterday After a 9 hour round trip from Glasgow.

Been lurking for a while and picked up some already valuable information (I now understand the toung-in-cheek references to the build manual :D )

Also being keeping an eye on a number of the build sites and blogs so looking forward to the build.

Donnor parts have been stripped, cleaned and painted which only leaves one job; sort the leaky garage roof that has started in the last couple of days (hope its not an omen).

Anyway Im sure Ill be bending some 'forum' ears during by build.

Stuart

Hi,

You have had it a full 24hrs and it's not finished yet :o

Good luck with the build, we pick ours up this weekend :D almost finished cleaning and painting all the bits ready, and looking forward to some building.

As has been said many times on here, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask.

Good luck with the build and the roof.

Steve

Hi all, and welcome Stuart & Steve, your not on your own out there, i pick my Zero plus kit up on the 11-12-09.

I'm starting to think it would be best to bin the manual and rely on the experts on here instead.

Some very knowledgable peeps on here there are. :good:

Best of as they say.......

Nick.

Guest graham.g

Good luck with the build Stuart.

I also pick my kit up this weekend with Steve, I'm a bit behind with the stripping of the donar sierra. But wasn't expecting my kit to be ready so soon, I only ordered it three weeks ago.

Now get on and sort that roof :good:

Graham

Guest scrabster

hi to all zeroers, i remember going through the same anticipatience and counting the days waiting for the big pick up day.make double sure with the contents of your kit.i came away with a bag of bolts,no nuts.and 3 tyres one tread and an odd one. :D .i think everyone paints the garage before collection day,like when you have your first born and decorate the nursery.. :D good luck with your builds and just ask if in doubt.

jess.