Zero Dash Trial

Guest ethanicus

Guest ethanicus

Hi All,

As my ECU hasn’t turned up I’m working on some of the other outstanding bits. I have decided to go for a carbon fibre dash from Carbon mods. Just to make sure it will work I have made a template from 6mm mdf and trial fitted the digi dash, switches and charge/shift light. How have other people mounted the digi dash on the zero?

This is what I have at the moment....

Cheers,

Jonny

Hi All,

As my ECU hasn’t turned up I’m working on some of the other outstanding bits. I have decided to go for a carbon fibre dash from Carbon mods. Just to make sure it will work I have made a template from 6mm mdf and trial fitted the digi dash, switches and charge/shift light. How have other people mounted the digi dash on the zero?

This is what I have at the moment....

Cheers,

Jonny

Hi Jonny.

The dash looks good. Was it easy enough to mount the dash? I am planning a koso dash. Post some more pics when you get the carbon dash on.

My only dash advice is keep the warning lights in direct line of your eye sight, i found with mine that the odd drive at night with my mainbeam on i was dazzling people because i forgot it was on so if i could not see the main beam light then the oil pressure light would also be missed if it came on whilst driving. Dash pic in my garage