Police V Firemen

Big Jim

Good grief! That is awful! :fool: The cop with the baton gun is clearly enjoying himself too much. As you say Jim, we do enjoy a bit of banter and p*** taking with our yellow-helmeted colleagues but we will always support each other every time, eh Steve? :drinks:

God help the next spanish motorist who needs to be freed from a car following a collision .... :aggressive:

I'm amazed they didn't produce a high-pressure hose!

Guest Ian Marr

Certainly is not conducive to good working relationships.

Our fire station is shared with the local bobbies and p*** taking is not an option - it's compulsory :D

But out on the job we all get on very well.

Must remember not to show my id card to the spanish police next time on holiday :vava:

Guest The Modfather

Ooh dear. Lets just hope the next fireman's strike over here doesn't turn out like that. It is just unbelievable that they have gone that far, both police and fireman. Any idea what they were protesting over? Just hope I never see that here.

As Enforcer has said, when at a collision or other disaster site, we (police) get on very well with other triple 9 crews, we have to in order to get the job done and help people.

What is the world coming to?

You know that Firemen have Bigger Balls than Policemen! :huh:

Nah, paramedics rock overall lol

My brother is a para' and had to share a station with firefighers, he said they didn't have anything to do with them. Something about beds, and cooked meals whilst he was out being shoved pillar to post on 12 hour shifts without a break mopping up the worst society can offer him lol

Regards,

Andy

Edited by benham