Pinto Shortened Sump Service.

Knock-on

We are offering another product to the line in the form of a Pinto shortened sump service and are looking for a customer to review one for us.

The price will be £90 plus delivery with the usual 10% discount for full RHOCar members. (You would have to be mad not to join!!)

Send us your sump by post and we will shorten it, add an additional reservoir onto the side to to compensate the volume lost, add a splashback and shorten the pickup pipe ready to be reassembled.

When sending, please make sure it is clean of oil and can be worked on.

If you are interested in being the first to review it, we are offering the service for £50 plus postage so send me a message.

Turnaround time is going to be approximately 7 days so please be a little patient. ;)

We are hoping to offer the service for Zetec engines as well but will be a few weeks until this happens.

Well, it wont be long because I need to shorten mine now before it goes into the car :D

Problem is that the Race season is just around the corner and I think Colin has about 6 or 7 cars in the Stable this year. That's a hell of a lot of rebuilding and maintaining even without driving all round Europe to meetings with them. All good fun :)

Just have to make time 8P

First modified sump for Bimboone is going to be finished during the week so I am hoping to have a review up in the near future.

After finalising the templates, am expecting a turnaround time of within 2 weeks so will be taking orders from now.

Cheers

Guest wicksy37

Hi Knock on

Like your style, if it was drivable i would consider the upside down option. Lol

As it is still work in progress i will have to take it off in situe.

I will probably drop off in person if thats ok, as i dont want to lose this in the post.

cheers

Guest The Modfather

I might need my sump reworked on the zetec I got from Kev. It is already shortened but Kev believes that the starter will foul, so it may need to have some surgery to this area. Could you oblige at all?

Darren

Not sure if he said that even the small starter will foul it. I'll have to confirm this but I left believing it needed to be done.

yes i have the small starter and alot still needs removing but its easy to do with angle grinder i think it would be more work taking the main sump of and putting it back on again if you got someone else to do it

• 2 weeks later...