Nw Run In The Sun - 14th Feb 2010

Guest shaggy

Hi All,

Not organised a run for quite a while, so I fancied a run out on Sunday this week. Weather looks set to be cold but dry B) . For anyone else who needs to blow the cobwebs out of their motors, we'll be setting off at 10.30 from the Phantom Winger, just off junction 31 on the M6. If you do intend coming along, please let me know for defo so as not to set off without you.

Route is quite likely to be North bound. Full tanks, butties and a flask are required, but not essential.

Regards

Si

Guest AdrianH

Just got the email thanks Mitch, Question to Simon really, do you have a route planned?

It sounds like a good idea, but also had planned to nip into the Garstang Car & Bike Autojumble, so could possibly catch you all up as you head North?

Adrian

Hi Simon, i will email the bunch see whos interested

Mitch

sorry Adrian

Thees a memebr up in Bolton le sands wh will be tinkering away all day we could head that way up the A6, what time will you be finished at the jumble, maybe we could meet you just north of the junction for St Micheals

Mitch

Guest AdrianH

It may be I am tired, but I understood very little of your last Mitch!

Just realised where the Phantom Winger is on the A6 just under the M55.

I should be done for 10:30 so can head back onto the A6 and wait for you to pass northbound or I could head north and get onto the M6 depending on which route you are taking? The Mrs will be in my car with me hopefully enjoying the run out.

I pm'ed both you and Simon my mobile but the messages are not showing in my sent folder so not knowing if you will receive them or not. If you get chance just give a call in the morning when you set off at 10:30.

Adrian

sorry Adrian

Thees a memebr up in Bolton le sands wh will be tinkering away all day we could head that way up the A6, what time will you be finished at the jumble, maybe we could meet you just north of the junction for St Micheals

Mitch

nah we always have weather, just not always to our liking, lol ,

Sorry Adrian, that was written in between bottles of wine hic hic ,

but basically if we do head to Jeffs at Bolton le sands we wil be heading up the A6, i presume the auto jumbles at St Micheals just south of Garstang,

lots of places on there we could meet, will ring you when im at the Phantom winger, and have spoke to Simon ,

Mitch