Nutritional Therapy

Guest smartfazer

Guest smartfazer

Hi All,

This is an unashamed plug for my Wifes new business and website.

Have a look and see what you think. All constructive criticism gratefully received.

If any RHOCaR member is interested in a consultation, I am sure I could arrange a members discount.

http://www.dynamicvitality.co.uk

Apologies if I have broken any rules here. If I have let me know and/or remove this thread.

Steve

Hi,

on the home page there is a link bottom right to your site statistics, should it be there?

You don't have a meta tag description - just a concise description which will get used by google etc on the search page. You also have a meta tag in the body of the webpage which needs to be removed as its not doing anything there.

If you have something like photoshop you could adjust the pictures as the background is currently off white and stands out very slightly if it was white it would sit more in the page.

The left hand menu starts a little low for me. If you set the table cell to align everything to the top it should move it up level with the start of your main text.

Hope thats helpful and doesn't come off as overly critical