On A Similar Note.....

Guest The Modfather

Guest The Modfather

On a similar note to what Jess is asking about coffee, does anyone on here drink fruit/herbal teas?

Whilst out shopping today, I picked up some mixed berry ones from Twinnings, and some of that Redbush stuff. A guy at work drinks this Redbush, and when it's my turn to do a brew, I find that I quite like the smell, but have been a bit weary to try it! I've not yet given a go, but may do before bed.

Anyone for tea? :D

Guest Bob's Babe

fruit type teas are ok.

I find they are best if made in a mug, leave tea bag in them and drink after they hace cooled a little.

Tim will call you a wuss

SUE ;)

Guest The Modfather

Thanks Sue.

Apparently I need to de-stress and be more relaxed! The Doc has advised herbal or fruit teas for anti-oxidants and no caffeine, and an apparent sense of well being (said in the Mr Brittas stylie :D )

Guest djs dad
Thanks Sue.

Apparently I need to de-stress and be more relaxed! The Doc has advised herbal or fruit teas for anti-oxidants and no caffeine, and an apparent sense of well being (said in the Mr Brittas stylie :D )

my missus drinks green tea and thinks its great.

ive started having warm (boiled) water with lemon juice in it. helps the digestive system no end.

Guest erichetherington

Nine out of ten doctors recommend regular exercise, a good diet etc.etc. for stress. One in ten recommend beer, I have the phone number if anyone wants it :lol: :D

Guest RichardO

After years of very strong black coffee, I switched to Redbush tea about 3 years ago, and it is all I drink now (except at other peoples houses who haven't heard of it, and then it is black tea or green tea).

It is nice not being a slave to caffeine any more (unlike my Mrs who won't leave the house before her first coffee).

Rich...

When at home I only drink Earl Grey, but the Missus has a large selection of fruit and herbal teas, her favourite at the moment is Camomile and Spiced Apple. (I think they smell great but taste like either hot water or wet cardboard) :bad:

Mind you, at work it's a case of whatever tea's going, sometimes by the pint!!!! :drinks:

Nick

Guest The Modfather

Well, I've had three cups of that redbush (rooibos) and I'm not convinced. It's surprisingly close to "normal" tea, but found that the smell upsets the taste. I had to hold my breath when drinking it, but then you don't get the full taste, and only the bitter after taste. Where's my good 'ole Tetly................. :D

Guest The Modfather
We all have to try a red bush at least once in our lifetimes ;) ;) ;)

:D :D :D Did once, t'was nice :D :D :D

I have found the perfect redbush now, it has vanilla in it, from Tetley, sorted.