Kitpartsdirect

Guest Robin Allison

Guest Robin Allison

Right checked my email and found a refund.

The note from Kitparts was "we have been let down by the manufacturer sorry for inconvinience full refund issued"

Ive had bits off them and got them no bother

Up until recently Richard was involved with KPD but when he bought out GBSC then KPD went to Ian.

Anyone can buy from whoever they want but if it was me, I wouldn't touch KitPartsDirect now.

Fortunatly, Richard is stocking all the inventory KPD were so you don't have to. :D

Guest smartfazer

Good luck Richard (and your dad), you get my vote. :good: :good: :good:

Right checked my email and found a refund.

The note from Kitparts was "we have been let down by the manufacturer sorry for inconvinience full refund issued"

It's funny but the above excuse was often used by Ian when he was at GBS too. Seems like a theme starting to materialise. <_< <_< <_<

Steve

Guest The Modfather

I ordered their seats and got them within 5 days. I must admit I had emailed them twice about yellow piping on the seat and didn't get any response!

If anyone has problems with refunds, or you think that you have been mislead by any seller that is registered as abusiness, i.e. not Joe Bloggs flogging gear on Ebay, then contact Trading Standards. It is a civil matter and one that the police will not be involved in unless T.S. uncover a high level of fraud. Even then, T.S. can deal right through to the court process.

Also check out things like the Consumer Act, I believe it was 1975. That tells you everything you need to know about being a consumer and what you should expect, by law, from the seller.

Hope this helps everyone.

Darren