Posting

Longboarder

Still won't let me post this below on the pinto missfire thread. Cut and paste of quotes seems to block the posting. Having just removed the paste this now posts.

Nigel

Not a cure Nigel, but what browser are you using and have you tried a different one?

Also try emptying all your history/cache/cookies.

Not trying to teach grandma to suck eggs, but some small things are often overlooked

Regards

Andi

Tried with firefox and explorer. Removing the cut and paste sorted it. I will try again with this post. Cut and paste. Post.

Nope didn't work. Paste removed. Repost.

(So confident I will say, 'See, now it works!')

Mind you won't see this post if it doesn't but I rekon it will.

Nigel

Trying with another cut and paste from a *.doc

Cold start. Now starts fine with foot covering the accelerator but only pressing when it fires to pick up the revs. Definitely don’t need to keep dabbing the pedal when trying to start like last year. Don’t press the clutch pedal down when starting. (Check it’s in neutral before starting!) After it fires you can press the accelerator pedal to get a fast idle for a minute at the most.

Nigel

Once

That's wierd. Worked fine with that cut and paste.

Previous one had two quotes in it. Maybe that was what stopped it.

And a second.

Cold start. Now starts fine with foot covering the accelerator but only pressing when it fires to pick up the revs. Definitely don’t need to keep dabbing the pedal when trying to start like last year. Don’t press the clutch pedal down when starting. (Check it’s in neutral before starting!) After it fires you can press the accelerator pedal to get a fast idle for a minute at the most.

End thread. Can't reproduce the glitch so looks like it is my end with that particular thread or cut and paste. All subsequent efforts have worked fine.

Nigel