North East Area Meeting

Guest red7

Hoodies,

It's the North East Area Meeting at The Church Mouse tonight. See you all there at 8.00 p.m. Tonights burning topic is The Le Mans Classic. We need to go over the Paperwork required for the trip, French Traffic Law and all the small details neccesary to make this a succesful trip. I'm sure that old Le Mans Veteran Kenny Brough will guide us through it all.

Also,

We have a few cars nearing completion so if anyone is looking for a helping hand get down to the club tonight.

See you soon,

Steve

Steve I've got Passport, V5, car ins, ferry booking info, hotel booking info, European breakdown info, headlight stuff Bulbs, stickers etc., warn triangle, 2 x fluorescent jackets on top of all camping crap. Dont forget car and petrol. :)

If your discussions threw up anything else I might need let me know will ya - ta

Beer can be bought over there :)

Guest Ian Marr

Won't be able to join you all - but have one for me.

Driving in France ....

See one of these;

Radar Sign

... and one of these little bu@@ers will be appearing on a verge near you within the next mile or so (facing forward or backward and be warned they are small and not brightly painted);

'Stumpy'

Could be the voice of experience? All information provided in the interests of improving road safety.

Enjoy the trip - I'll be thinking of you. :drinks: