Is It Me ?

Guest mower man

I think, the problem was touched upon earlier, say anything slightly untoward racist sexist etc and the pc police swoop in, i certainly moderate what i say or respond as a result and as result of that can,t be bothered generally with answers

I,ve lost interest in the forum club and car at present i think some of this was escape ism but i now have other things occupying my thoughts.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi dave and mick

i think we all need to sit and have a beer or two and discuse the issues together

its always better after a chat .and a beer or 3 .

i know both of you and i know you are both decent geezers .

the inter web is a dificult forum to air views and it easy to misinterpret answers that are given .

so lets not loose the plot and have a long and meaniful chat about the probs .

i feel a few beers coming on ,

graham

Guest mower man

Why only a few ?,we ought to get together and get absolutly out of our trees put the world to rights and form a new goverment !!.Seriously yes it would be nice to get together Iam not PC never will be and reserve the right to free speech and will continue to post any thing and every thing till I'm told to stop or thrown out of the stockade. best regards to everybody , if you don't like the answers or opinons don'read them mowerman :clapping: :good: :crazy: :yahoo: :rofl:

mick i like your style .

its been a strange few months on here , i dont think its the zero , cos we have always answered

posts and tried to help anyway we can .

its just got weird .

i have 2 of the strangest cars going , i had some help when we had the probs with the sva ,

prob was there were very few guys with the lightweight , so the info was limited .

but we got over the probs .

i cant get over the change in the forum though over the past 12 to 18 months .

its toooooooooo formal .

no banter .

no quips .

no real humour .

why ?

are some of us affraid to post cos we dont know the zero ?

the componants are the same even if the chassis is a bit different .

we did have a bit of a devide when the lightweight was a prob , it was i think because the older builders wanted to help but didnt know the issues , we lost b/bill because of it .

he wanted to help but couldnt because he didnt have first hand knowledge .

well thats my opinion .

graham

Guest dinger

I didnt mean to offend by my comment Mick, was mearly trying to comment on the way a script/post can be taken in all manner of ways, with no emotion in text its hard to know someones meaning behind it,

I've not met many of you guys on here and thats my fault as my work gets in the way at weekends but I'm sure once we all have a beer and understand each others personalities the world RH world will be a better place,

I'm really looking forward to the Stafford show as it will be the first time in the year that I've been a member that I can have the time to chat with everyone and have some banter over beers and BBQ.

:friends: :drinks: