Not Strictly Sva, But...

Guest SteveL

Guest rizla

:huh: err hmm wot about TECHNICIANS? I am a time served fitter fully qualified

city & guilds 1,2,3,4 and imi . and now in my latest job, the fitters are referred to as technicians, go figger B)

Guest Trevor 2B

:( Looks like I've really thrown a pebble in the pond this time!

:unsure: Didn't mean to offend anyone, but think you all know what I meant!!!

I'll get back in my box now!

Didn't mean to offend anyone,

Nah! No offence! it's called "banter" Anyway Ritz, City & Guilds?? that's what we used to use for bog paper!! :lol:

Technicians...............Yeh, right! and what is it that a dustbin man is nowadays?

"An enviromentally friendly local Community wast product reclaimation technician"

A dustman! and around our way, there's a bloody waiting list for the job!!

Guest Trevor 2B

:D Phew! - Think I am finding the vibe of the board now.......

If its p#ss taking or banter I'm in, both ways! Check out our local message board....

www.westcountryhoodz.freewebspace.com

to see what I mean - most of it heads in my direction regarding my 'extended' build time.... :huh:

Jim - signatures like that will get the wife eyeing up the kitchen knives with that glint in her eye again...... :(

What wife?

I'll have you know that I've done my 25 years of jail, no money, can't do anything without permission. We parted our separate ways about 6 years ago, (how long have I had the Hood?..........Six years nearly!!)

That's why it's only 'Temporary' the vacancy, I wouldn't have another perminantly, NO WAY! once bitten, twice shy!

:rolleyes:

Guest Trevor 2B

Jim

I meant my wife - in the other hand she would be clutching the various life insurance policies she keeps taking out on me...... :huh:

Makes me a bit nervous - she keeps talking about 'carcass value' :(

Guest mickmellors

Hi Trev - If the ribbing :gdit: from your local lads starts to get too much for you :boohoo: , point out to them that I collected my kit in September 3 1/2 years ago and have only got as far as fitting the rear axle assembly :rolleyes: . As you say - You cant rush perfection ;) !! My perfect Hood should be just about complete by 2058 - just in time to drive it to Buckingham palace to get my 100th Birthday card from the Queen or King or President or even my lad if he gets his own way ! ! !