Oil & Temp Switches

Thrashed

Hi all.

I have a premier wiring loom and am trying to sort as per the title.

The premier loom has a Brown/Green wire for the Oil warning light and a Blue/Red wire for the Oil pressure Gauge. Now, in my ETB gauges kit it comes with an oil pressure switch which screws into the block just below the inlet manifold towards the rear. Am i right that this is where the Brown/Green wire connects to? and if so where goes the Blue/Red Oil pressure gauge wire connect to?

Thanks

Steve

Guest dinger

Hi Steve,

For your oil pressure gauge you will need to connect the blue/red wire and you may need to lose your oil pressure light, depending on the sender it will not go fully to earth and shut the light down,

you may need a double oil preasure switch that does both or live with out an oil pressure light and use the gauge,

HTH,

someone may be along soon with a link for a suitable sender unit to work both,

Dave

And along came me, pmsl...

Hi Steve,

The Digi Dash i have (ETB) has a screw in sender unit that fit's where you mention. It has 2 terminals on it, one for the oil pressure and the other for the warning light.

So, what i'm getting at, is that ETB must do these type as mine was in my dash kit mate.

HTH,

Nick.