Relays And Fuses

Guest Sharky

Guest Sharky

Cheers matey!

Yes I had seen it a long while back but I let Richard Hall convince me that the GBS one was the way to go! Ho hum 20/20 hindsight is a fantastic tool! I have soldiered on with this and got myself about 75% along the way in design and build on this, so I think (hope) that the CBS wiring module won't be needed and if it is it will be because all else has failed!

Thanks for the steer anyway and welcome to the discussion! :friends:

Cheesr

Sharky

[Hi Shaft Have done as you suggested and all seems OK but can you possibly identify the wiper switch wires the same way.

regards Stewart

I posted it on here mate, look above to post #5. The literature i have at home is just scribbled

notes i made as a friend wired it up for me (i helped of course :blush: )

Regards,

Nick.

Hi Shaft Have done as you suggested and all seems OK but can you possibly identify the wiper switch wires the same way.

regards Stewart

Hi Stewart,

I'm afraid not mate as i'm not using a windscreen and have removed all the wiring for it.

Longboarder on here is a wiring genius, as are others... somebody will be along soon

with the answer for you mate.

Best regards,

Nick.

Guest steve8274

hi sharky,

i too am doing my wiring with the gbs loom and i dont know about yourself, but im not best with electrics. however i have been plodding on and Nicks wiring info was great.

however, i seem to have come across yet more problems which maybe yourself, Nick or anybody could help resolve.

i am about to wire up column switches but where Nicks info states, for example connect black to brown, i have 3 browns, do i connect all browns to the black wire even though they will be on different connectors?

also when connecting the reds, there are a few of these, do i trace back original sierra loom to pin which you state H30 for example.

there seems to be more wires on the gbs loom for the column which havent been mentioned. any ideas?

thanks again

sorry for all stupid questions

steve

Guest Sharky

Mate,

No questions are stupid (occasionally the answers are though! <_< )

I am away from my workshop at moment doing 'family swag' up in the Northern wastelands. So I am afraid that I can't offer any help or even shed a little light on the subject! I will hopefully (Mrs Sharky permitting) be back in the garage on the weekend and I will have a look and see if I can work out what everybody is talking about. Bear in mind I am no wiring expert - in fact I am not even a Supplicant never mind a Novice! :spiteful:

In the mean time, you want to live in hope that Longboarder comes along and spreads some divine wiring gospel! :lol:

Catch ya later.

Sharky