Megajolt, Coil Pack, Pinto Bike Carbs

femster87

Hiya mate,

the pinto stand is the one supplied by gbs paid £45 for it but you can have it for £30.

The exhaust does not contain the collector for the primary pipes as i have used it. so let me know if you still want it.

regards

femi

quote name='wilky' date='23 October 2010 - 09:37 PM' timestamp='1287869856' post='216239']

both i havent got no engine mounts for the pinto only the dohc engine

Guest shane-wilkins

Hiya mate,

the pinto stand is the one supplied by gbs paid £45 for it but you can have it for £30.

The exhaust does not contain the collector for the primary pipes as i have used it. so let me know if you still want it.

regards

femi

hi been digging around and found 2 ali mounts only looking for the rubber mounts with the plates on cheers,i dont known what you mean about the exhaust i just want a 421 manifold and side exit silencer,just found out today i have a mt75 box and it doesnt fit the 2 .0 pinto any surgestions cheers shane

Hi mate, as far as I know MT75 should bolt right up to the pinto engine. You would have a bit of travel on the clutch release bearing cause I believe the dohc engines had a thicker flywheel(Please anyone correct me if am wrong).

check out exhaust collectors on line, it might help you visualize what i mean. its is the merge into which all the 4 pipes (primary pipes) from the engine exhaust mounting face goes into. The exhaust silencer is then connected to this collector. My one is 4-1 though.

I do apologise it it comes across as if am trying to teach you how to suck eggs, just trying to explain it how i see it. lol

Regards

Femi