1.8 Pinto

femster87

I have for sale my 1.8 pinto. i was gonna use this before i swapped to a zetec. in its standard condition. came out of a tiger. the sump has been shortened (no extra capacity added) but strengthened with 8mm bars welled at bottom to prevent damage, this was all done by previous owner. its just sat in my garage now so please come and take away for £25. also one of the stud bolts on the exhaust side got sheared in the head been drilled out so a bit wider now would need to be rethreaded and bigger bolts used.

also I have an exhaust silencer and primary tubes that came of the same engine. no collector. £60

picture here

http://s1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc414/femster87/?action=view&current=DSCF2801.jpg&newest=1

regards

femi

ps am going up from scunthorpe to luton on saturday so delivery can be arranged if you are along the way(would be early in morning)

• 1 month later...

Hi have you got rid of the engine yet? Would you consider seeing the sump separately?

Hi mate, I would but its a messy job. The engine has still got oil in it at the moment. Also I would not have any protection for the bottom end.

Sorry about that mate.

Regards

femi