Guidance Notes For Iva Form

Joel

Can anyone point me in the direction of the guidance notes for completing an IVA application form?

I've got the form itself downloaded from the VOSA site, but so far I assume you only get the guidance notes with a 'real' printed version? :unsure:

Failing that, if anyone's bored enough to go through a few with me... :rolleyes:

Q3d. Date of Manufacture? - is this when you bought the kit, or when you completed the build?

Q3e. Has the vehicle been previously registered? - does this mean the donor?

Q3s. Maximum design road speed? - it says see note 3 in guidance notes?

Q3t. Maximum engine power & engine speed? - same as above

Q3u. Design Weights? - anyone fancy a crack at guessing the weight of a Model A replica?

This isn't for a Robin Hood, if you hadn't already gathered, but it does use a Sierra donor so some aspects of the form-filling will be the same.

Cheers :friends:

Can anyone point me in the direction of the guidance notes for completing an IVA application form?

I've got the form itself downloaded from the VOSA site, but so far I assume you only get the guidance notes with a 'real' printed version? :unsure:

Failing that, if anyone's bored enough to go through a few with me... :rolleyes:

Q3d. Date of Manufacture? - is this when you bought the kit, or when you completed the build?

Q3e. Has the vehicle been previously registered? - does this mean the donor?

Q3s. Maximum design road speed? - it says see note 3 in guidance notes?

Q3t. Maximum engine power & engine speed? - same as above

Q3u. Design Weights? - anyone fancy a crack at guessing the weight of a Model A replica?

This isn't for a Robin Hood, if you hadn't already gathered, but it does use a Sierra donor so some aspects of the form-filling will be the same.

Cheers :friends:

Hi Joel,

notes you want are HERE mate.

To answer your questions:

Date of manufacture is the date you completed the build

Previously registered refers to the kit, so the answer is no

Maximum design roadspeed is a sneaky way of ensuring your tyres are the correct rating. I put 112 mph for my Zero IVA

Max power and speed, i used the figures quoted in the haynes manual. (2l Pinto is 77KW @ 5200rpm)

Design weights are the maximum weights the car can safely carry on each axle. As a guide, my Zero is sub 500KG total weight, but for the Design weights

i put down 450kg for axle 1 and 600kg for axle 2. Combined then = 1050kg.

HTH,

Nick.