Part Built Zero!

Guest gixerboy600

Guest gixerboy600

Hi All

NOT FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had shocking two weeks, thanks to all who have offered support and the odd shoulder to cry on.

She will see the roads with me behind the wheel!!

Particular thanks to Nick, Jamie, Dad, Dave and all at GBS who really have been a great help.

John

Guest gixerboy600

You got a job then ?

Sadly no Job Dan, family and you guys obviously thought it a bad idea so parents saw me right with a loan until I can get sorted!! So I spent another £200 at GBS yesterday (after paying all my bills of course), who needs food???!!!! LOL

Thanks

John

Sadly no Job Dan, family and you guys obviously thought it a bad idea so parents saw me right with a loan until I can get sorted!! So I spent another £200 at GBS yesterday (after paying all my bills of course), who needs food???!!!! LOL

Thanks

John

Glad to hear you are sorted for a while, but remember it is just a car. I remember someone saying that he would never sell his car unless his children said they were hungry. It is no good hanging onto a bit of metal for sentimental reasons. It can be replaced very easily at some point.

Money in the bank is better than a bit of tin in the garage.

Take care and keep looking, something will pop up. It just takes time, let's hope not to long.

All the best bob.