Cheap Dash Cam

Guest The Modfather

Guest The Modfather

Yes I should be on commission! For some reason I cannot use any of my cards to buy one?? Has anyone else had problems trying to input card details?

Daz

Guest The Modfather

Try using a real one not one you confiscated from one of your customers LOL. No never had a problem using my debit visa card

Andy

Dang, I've been bubbled! Fair cop 'guv

ordered one with 8gb card last week, arrived this morning

easy to use once you know what the lights mean

the only downside is the car charger as its abit flimsy, but some tape around the joints should sort it.

will try it in car tomorrow if weathers ok

cheers Paul

tried it out on the way home.

just viewing, and if you can fit it upside down i will :rolleyes: it does work ish in the dark..

will probably bore you all with the back end of longboarders car. at a later date. for £20 quite impressed.

• 3 months later...

I have used it now after a bit of a faff downloading the required drivers, but it works, the video quality is perfectly acceptable for pc viewing, I would not use it for the video productions we do at work that said it could be used as a cut away can, audio is very dependant on where you put it, even the best cameras need a remote mic out of the wind.

It only records for 5 mins at a time then puts a file break in and starts again that is it's biggest downfall.

However for the money you can't complain

Guest Kennedy48

I might keep this in mind. Il get my car on the road first. The pain I'm going through looking at my car in the garage and can't drive it.

Cheers

luke