Megasquirt 2 V3 With Extra's

Guest dinger

Due to the megasquirt not being able to fully control my Varible Valve Timing on the ST170 engine I have decided to go with a different make of ECU, Hence this one being up for sale,

It is only a couple of months old and was bought from ExtraEFI,( so still 10 months warrenty) Its got an extra lead out for shift light( would of used that for VVT) or anything you want to control with it, I had it built with a Map sensor inside the casing and also a tacho output, There is a zetec map on it at the moment but also a few trial maps within the software.

It also comes with a fully built and tested Zetec wiring loom covered with motorsport grade sheilding and all connectors, just the sensor conctors are £50 from ebay.

Now here's the good bit, All this comes with a dedicated ACER laptop with serial port and all software and leads to connect to the ecu, Once again it has all been tested and works great.

Only reason for sale is because I've chosen a different ecu that will control VVT.

£320 plus postage,

Pm me if you need to ask any questions.

By the way, A fully built megasquirt ecu only will cost you £360 from Phil @ EXTRAEFI

Due to the megasquirt not being able to fully control my Varible Valve Timing on the ST170 engine I have decided to go with a different make of ECU, Hence this one being up for sale,

It is only a couple of months old and was bought from ExtraEFI,( so still 10 months warrenty) Its got an extra lead out for shift light( would of used that for VVT) or anything you want to control with it, I had it built with a Map sensor inside the casing and also a tacho output, There is a zetec map on it at the moment but also a few trial maps within the software.

It also comes with a fully built and tested Zetec wiring loom covered with motorsport grade sheilding and all connectors, just the sensor conctors are £50 from ebay.

Now here's the good bit, All this comes with a dedicated ACER laptop with serial port and all software and leads to connect to the ecu, Once again it has all been tested and works great.

Only reason for sale is because I've chosen a different ecu that will control VVT.

£320 plus postage,

Pm me if you need to ask any questions.

By the way, A fully built megasquirt ecu only will cost you £360 from Phil @ EXTRAEFI

I want this mate but I am skint till pay day