Good Use For 4 Lawnmower Engines

Guest fatherhood

Guest The Modfather

I thought, "Wouldn't it be cool if the X-1 drops and glides" however it is engine driven with an additional rocket, how cool is that????

Then the pilots bail out the B29-FF, amazing!

That thing must be full of servos, and a 10 channel radio, how cool!

I fly full 3D CCPM helis although it is only round in circuits and a few stunts, nothing that exciting. I want a plane but still looking for a suitable project.

Do you fly Fatherhood, if so where?

Daz, I dabble in fixed wing RC although these days I'm just the pit man / mechanic for my son who took days to reach a level of proficiency that took me years.

Mind you he's into flying bigger planes now, and at 16 is breezing through his PPL...

Cirrus.jpg

Guest fatherhood

Mini helicopter in the lounge is as close as i get to being a pilot. Never seems to be any money left at the end of the month anymore to indulge in to many passions.

Dave.

HI Rich

where is he going his ppl? cosford? or halfpenny? looks like a very nice cirrus!!

Hi Jase

Halfpenny Green. It's a fab little airport with a great cafe under the control tower. Just the place for anxious parents to sit for an hour or two enjoying a coffee and a bacon sarnie! My mates on the West Mercia air unit are also based there with the 'paraffin budgie' regularly wheeled out for the odd jolly.

Do you remember that little boy who hopped into Micky Bigthumbs' RH one sunny October day? He's certainly grown up a bit since then!

Alex.jpg

Rich