Sierra For Sale

Joel

FOR SALE - 1993 Ford Sierra Sapphire GLSi 4-Door Saloon in Black

2.0ltr DOHC, 125k miles

Advertising on behalf of a work collegue of sorts. It's been made to look like a Cosworth with side skirts and the distinctive bonnet vents. Apparently the owner's dream car was a cossie but this was as close as he could get. By all accounts he kept it immaculate and even polished under the bonnet! It's been well serviced and looked after, but has stood for the last few years so has the odd isue like a sticky handbrake, but it does run and the owner is rectifying the minor issues and getting it tidied up.

It's got Focus alloys on with spacers, and a disc braked rear axle, which I think suggests an LSD? It's also had a new starter motor in the past 12 months.

Well looked after Sierra for someone, or ideal donor car?

£750 or offers.

Just 'cos it has rear disc dosen't mean it has an LSD, all ABS sierras had rear disc but not all had LSDs. They tended to be fitted to the XR and cossie versions.

Yeah, I wasn't sure about that, hence the '?'

The definitive list of where to find LSD in Sierra is fairly simple, all 4x4 had LSD, V6 was 7" 3.6, 2.0L DOHC 4x4 3.9 Sierra Cosworth had 7 1/2" 3.6 later Sierra Saphire Cosworth had 7" 3.6 all are bolt on (Lobro)

there ar rumpled of othe ratios and push fit versions but I have never seen one