Barkston Heath

Guest barksavon

Guest barksavon

If anyone going to Barkston Heath in June needs any 100% cotton overalls, which are a requirement, have a look at www.lidl.co.uk, selling at £9.99 a pair tomorrow, sizes up to 42" i'm sending the missus first thing for mine..... :yahoo:

If anyone going to Barkston Heath in June needs any 100% cotton overalls, which are a requirement, have a look at www.lidl.co.uk, selling at £9.99 a pair tomorrow, sizes up to 42" i'm sending the missus first thing for mine..... :yahoo:

i was just going to swear Ian after reading your post due to spending £40 on some... :aggressive:

...then i saw the part about upto 42".... so thats me ruled out then anyway! :blush:

LOVFL

Guest barksavon

i was just going to swear Ian after reading your post due to spending £40 on some... :aggressive:

...then i saw the part about upto 42".... so thats me ruled out then anyway! :blush:

LOVFL

yeah i might be living in hope with the 42" ones, there might be a bit of tension on the zip down the front......!!!

Guest Ian & Carole

LOVFL

Nick you could alway buy two pairs :rolleyes: :air_kiss: :blush: