Stoneleigh Twins

Guest james123

Looks good, although the whole Rhocar area was good compared to others and generally you let people get up close to the cars. I wonder what colour is the most popular, I'll have to ask GBS next time I visit?

Mark

Looks good, although the whole Rhocar area was good compared to others and generally you let people get up close to the cars. I wonder what colour is the most popular, I'll have to ask GBS next time I visit?

Mark

I was talking to Keith about colours at the show and he said it tends to go in cylces and often follows the colours of the demonstrators. There were a lot of orange cars after the orange demonstrator, then a lot of black and now a lot of red. Personally I liked the look of the white car they had on the stand until I saw the Oxford Blue one, now I can't decide which I like the most.

I can't deny it black and white does look very smart, but you nearly had black, white and lemonade. My son was very close when his bottle exploded on the floor very near the carpet. But then he's either hoodie in the making or needs an asbo!