Floor Mounted Pedal Box In 2b?

Guest nelly69

Guest russell555

i looked into it in the winter....seemed a bit of a pig of a job when the pedal assembly lends itself quite well to the space its in...may be worth having a look in the demon tweeks motorsport catalogue for ideas

I looked at the idea and discounted it. There is no permanant solid framework to attach the pedal box to. You would have to fabricate a really solid sub frame to take the strain. settled on a reverse twin cylinder unit mounted up high with an external reservoir.

Mine has one fitted for the zetec conversion - confess to not fitting it myself as I bought my 2b completed at 'teething probs' stage just after zetec fitment (sold a good but older S7 to buy it!!)

If Rich Hall or Carl Leonard are on the board they'll know what pedal box it is but does have a bias adjustment, works well, not had any probs with that part of the installation.

Thanks

i have a complete floor mounted set up for sale if anyone interested , was fitted brand new to daughters lightweight but she got clubbed so scrapped the car . so going wanting .

graham