Gbs

Guest Hammy360

Guest robert elms

I'm afraid saying talk to Gbs instead of airing it on a public forum is wrong , I have had issues with them for the entire build of my zero and when you tell someone your problems ( late delivery/orders disserpearing) it falls on deaf ears, I think when it's aired and gets back to them maybe then something will be done, all that's needed is a note pad then orders or requests don't disappear, the company could be so much better with very little work IMHO.

Guest Hammy360

Reading this thread is seriously putting doubts into my mind with regards building a zero it's sounding very much like things are as there way yrs ago, if I committed to buy and got the run around I would go nuts!

Customer service Is king ! I work for a similar size company and rule no.1 is keep the customer informed no matter what. It's being lied to or mislead that rattles people..

I wish I hadnt posted as I feel like the victim of a witch hunt now, but PLEASE dont be put off building a Zero, its a great car and my gripes lie in the fact that I have built very quickly thus buying most parts and in the last 2-3 weeks service (for me) has dropped considerably. I only need about 4 more major parts to complete the car and lately it has seemed they dont care. I spoke to Richard today and we'll see how it goes from here. If you phoned any of your suppliers of anything that you spend much less money with and were told they were busy and asked you to call back later what would you do?????

PS: Before anymore assasination threats, parcel bombs, beartraps etc. I LOVE my Zero and have referred a LOT of people to GBS, so please no more hate mail!

Guest mower man

I think you may have pointed out in your last post the basic reason why you have had probs it,s bang inthe middle of show season !! and there are lots of builders getting to the same stage ,one show can put things back at least 4/5 days at least add a bank holiday or six andthings are really fubar'd.Give them abit of leeway and you will get there mower man [mick] :good: as said before the only connection is as a customer

I wish I hadnt posted as I feel like the victim of a witch hunt now, but PLEASE dont be put off building a Zero, its a great car and my gripes lie in the fact that I have built very quickly thus buying most parts and in the last 2-3 weeks service (for me) has dropped considerably. I only need about 4 more major parts to complete the car and lately it has seemed they dont care. I spoke to Richard today and we'll see how it goes from here. If you phoned any of your suppliers of anything that you spend much less money with and were told they were busy and asked you to call back later what would you do?????

PS: Before anymore assasination threats, parcel bombs, beartraps etc. I LOVE my Zero and have referred a LOT of people to GBS, so please no more hate mail!

I have a bit of history with RH / Gbs unfortunately and as a result am very nervous about committing to it, probably the only way i could do it was if every single part was collected on day 1. when the time comes we will see, not decided yet fully what i,m doing..i,m tempted by something else at the min as well.

Have you been receiving death threats from the have a go keyboard heros ? funny how they pm the abuse drinks.gif

Hammy,

All valid points and respect for stating your opinions on this forum, we are all entitled to freedom of speech. I'll share your flack and say there are a hard core group of people that will not hear a bad thing about GBS for their own reasons. But its no different to a holiday, car insurance or eating in a restaurant if you are not happy with the service then you complain, if you don't get a positive result then you go onto various feedback internet sites or word of mouth and beat them up. Its not personel its life and that can be the difference between a business success and failure as Dan stated 'customer is king'.

That said i am enjoying the build and would reccommend GBS and the zero, I also intend to stay a member of Rhocar for sharing knowledge, being with like minded people and build on the friendships that are already made.

This a great forum and i like the honesty and feedback.

Guest Hammy360

Hammy,

All valid points and respect for stating your opinions on this forum, we are all entitled to freedom of speech. I'll share your flack and say there are a hard core group of people that will not hear a bad thing about GBS for their own reasons. But its no different to a holiday, car insurance or eating in a restaurant if you are not happy with the service then you complain, if you don't get a positive result then you go onto various feedback internet sites or word of mouth and beat them up. Its not personel its life and that can be the difference between a business success and failure as Dan stated 'customer is king'.

That said i am enjoying the build and would reccommend GBS and the zero, I also intend to stay a member of Rhocar for sharing knowledge, being with like minded people and build on the friendships that are already made.

This a great forum and i like the honesty and feedback.

Totally agree Mark. The Zero is awesome and loving the build too!

Guest sandy77uk

I have a bit of history with RH / Gbs unfortunately and as a result am very nervous about committing to it, probably the only way i could do it was if every single part was collected on day 1. when the time comes we will see, not decided yet fully what i,m doing..i,m tempted by something else at the min as well.

Have you been receiving death threats from the have a go keyboard heros ? funny how they pm the abuse drinks.gif

I probably shouldn't, actually I wont....I'd be interested to know how many of the GBS staff read this forum on a regular basis, or if others on the forum often have a word in a friendly ear..