My Alps Trip Video

Guest boggybogstar

Guest scrabster

Very scenic. :clapping:

Ahem! and the unbroken white line means .... :blush:

if you have the old type paper license thats perfectly legal because it clearly says tear along dotted line.:D:D:D

Actually, here, the solid line has a further restriction to those in the UK, and I get caught by it. :rolleyes:

In the UK, according to the Highway Code you can cross to enter premises or a side road. :good:

Not here, if it ain't broken don´t cross! :nea:

Approaching from the South, I have to go a further kilometer to a point where I can U-turn, as the track to our house does not have a broken line opposite it! :aggressive:

Our bar man got a multa (fine) 'cos the Guardia Trafico (traffic cops) spotted him going into a parking spot outside his bar from the other side of the road and there's a solid white line down the high street except opposite entrances and turnings, but not parking. :spiteful:

Nip out in the middle of the night with some tarmac coloured paint and paint some 'gaps' in the solid white line and, suddenly, no more detour!:good: