Bonjour...

Bob Tucker

While we were in France recently with the JBA & the Hood, camping alongside the Loire, I had a very excited Frenchman come over to me saying "I have one of these!!!!". I was a bit sceptical, but it turned out he owns either an EXMO or a series 3.....couldnt make out the details.

After chatting for some time, He invited us over for a drink with him & he had converted a 1954 army truck in to a campervan. All homebuilt, fitted out very well, all creature comforts in the cab.....a true Hoody!!!. It turns out he has a smallholding in Brittany (Loudeac) & he would be thrilled if a group of us descended on him & camped for a while. Maybe something to think about for next year?

I have emailed him with a link to RHOCAR, we'll see if he posts anything up here. His name is Patrick Bonnet

Bob

Guest Paul Morgan

Hello Bob,

Sounds interesting, I have a house in Mohon which is about 17 miles from Loudeac. My wife has a 'big' birthday next year (she will kill me if I put the number) and we were thinking of organising a hoody week over there and then going across to Le Mans 24hr.

We have a 1/3 of an acre so have enough room for about 10 tents plus a ouple of spare rooms etc.

If he gets in touch with you give hime my contact details and tell him to pm me, maybe I could organise to meet him as we go over around 4 times a year.

Paul

do we take are own beer and hog roast?

peter2b

If you can fit them in the Hood...

Thanks for that Paul, it sounds like a plan...

I'll post up when/if I hear back from him...

Bob

PS thats not a BIG birthday!!