2b For Sale Passed Vosa 2 Months Ago!

Guest motokustom

Guest motokustom

Hi I have a 2B Yellow and Green for sale. I purchased it from a member who had built it with his dad and sadly his father passed away and I purchased the car nearly finished. It was built to superb standards and a credit to them both. Since then I added new seats from RH £200 plus rails so both adjustable. It has had the coolant tank upgrade, the stainless steel one RH sell £50 plus silicone hose£10. I had a cockpit hood made by Leslie Stoor £85. It has a removeable Sparco Steering Wheel £140 plus £130 for the split boss. The steering was engineered so as to give more leg room (like a Zero). Stainless vents in the bonnet £35. F1 Mirrors £90. LED Running Lights, and so much more.... Oh and it has AVO SUSPENSION Fully Adjustable

The car when presented to the VOSA examiner was said to be the best quality build he had seen for a Hood! It did fail first go (test cost £450 plus £90 next day for certificate!) It was 5 small items like not having a name tag on the horn button. Anyway all passed and I HAVE THE CORRECT REGISTERED V5 in my name stating Robin Hood. SO ALL CORRECT. It is MOT EXEMPT FOR 3 YEARS and taxed till MID NEXT YEAR. This is a turn key car. Arrive, Pay and drive away! It has receipts and reams of papers, videos, DVD's etc foe approx £8000 yep £8K. I know I will never recoup that but I would look at £4750.00 which is super value. The engine as with EVERYTHING was reconditioned and it is a 2L Ford. Even the callipers are new it really needas to be seen to appreciate the quality of the build. It was fully painted so no stainless shiny panels. THIS WAS THE PLUS KIT so has the correct Alloys too. To be frank I have done so much to the car it is hard to recall everything but if you are interested I am sure we will cover any aspect you have questions about.

I would be open to a PX or swap for a decent Mercedes or Pick up truck even older yank one...

Now the reason for sale. I never intended to sell this car. About a month back I was diagnosed with cancer. I since had surgery which involved full thoratic invasion and most of my intestines removed. I cannot see me getting in let alone out of this car for a very long time if ever! So I do not want it rotting away and after all my hard work and the legal donkey work it is a real shame. Someone will get a real bargain and I am sure the first to view will buy! Call for a chat Dave 07854 928755 or 0121 537 2915

car priced at £4750.00 or VERY NEAR OFFER - VOSA TEST ONLY 2 MONTHS AGO - NO MOT FOR 3 YEARS! - TAXED TILL MID NEXT YEAR - CORRECTLY REGISTERD AND V5 PRESENT

If you need more pics just email me motokustom@yahoo.co.uk and I will send loads!

Wanted to add this is NOT a Q Plate it HAS AN AGE RELATED NUMBER PLATE

post-8372-0-58677100-1318679679_thumb.jpg

post-8372-0-49168400-1318679703_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...