Car Builder Solutions

richardm6994

Hi everyone,

I've just used CBS for the first time online for some bit and I'm very impressed with their service.

I ordered online on Tuesday, paid via Paypal and the bits have arrived today. They emailed me at 3 different times updating me with the order status and even gave me tracking number plus a link to the courier's website so that I could follow the package as it made it's way to me.

I shall certainly be using them again!

Although I have used them many times - thay are not perfect. In my last order - they sent a piece of exhaust pipe in the wrong diameter even though it had been marked with the diameter I wanted - yes I measured, and remeasured and rechecked the catalogue.

Their prices are questionable - spotted a nice digital speedo in their catalogue. Found the identical one on ebay that was cheaper. In their support - they do seem to stock a lot of useful stuff that is not easy to source elsewhere.

My mantra: check prices elsewhere first (and then again Demontweeks is ultra expensive)