Build Manual S7

Guest rcarsv

Guest rcarsv

I have just found out that the kit I have is an s7 mk1 (97,sierra) I think. The problem I have is the previous owners (2 of them) lost the build manual then gave up. Is there anybody out there willing to sell me a copy it will just make my life easier. Thankyou Richard.

Guest rizla

:D i have a build manual for the s7 mk1 and if you are going to stoneliegh on bank holiday monday your welcome to it for the price of a burger(dont drink)

rizla

Guest mickmellors

Richard - You might find you are better off giving a set of build videos a look over as well, a picture tells a thousand words and all that.

There must be someone out there that has finished with them or has chosen to ignore them and do their own thing - Any offer chaps ?

Guest Andy Rathbone

i agree Mat. so come on Richard get your membership in, its not exactly a vast amount. i have a set of 2b vids you could borrow !!!! i havent finished yet so will need them back! i'm at stonleigh on monday.

and please fill in your location on your profile it helps us all :D

oh yes and welcome to our world

Guest rcarsv

I should be going to stoneleigh but can only go on sunday if you could email me with a contact number maybe we could sort some thing out Richard. Thanks for the offer of the vids but i don,t think 2b vids would be much good on an old s7 but i could be wrong.

Guest Andy Rathbone

its was just a thought, i hope the S7 vids are as "entertaining" as the 2b ones, hahaha hours of fun. much better than a book IMO. enjoy your build