Sierra Fluid Reservoir

Guest mcramsay

Guest mcramsay

hey guys, im really struggling to find a sierra brake fluid reservoir, has any one got a spare or know of a website that sells them? i popped into my local ford garage today and found the part is now obsolete....any help would be much appreciated!

cheers

• 1 year later...
Guest Paul Joe Maiden

Does anybody know of any more brake reservoirs going for sale please? GBS source has dried up and it took almost a month to get a master cylinder :-\

Guest Paul Joe Maiden

Thanks theduck. A remote system has been suggested before, but it seems like a load of messing around for the same result (I.e. working brakes) and IMHO the remote reservoir isn't as neat and tidy looking as a reservoir designed for the job. :-\

Just ordered one from a dogey East European website if it arrives I'll let everyone know. I need a new one because I intend to go for new reg if that's possible by the time I've finished it. If anyone else finds any please let us know.

Cheers

Ivan

Can't help you specifically, but try the German motor industry. I've had some success there. The reservoir translates to

Bremsflüssigkeitsbehälter

In Germany you can get Sierra master cylinders for under 40 euros including VAT.. eg...

http://www.autoteiledirekt.de/automarke/ersatzteile-ford/sierra-schragheck-gbc/1516/10126/hauptbremszylinder.html