Collection

Guest tom-zero

Tom, take as many pictures as you can, they really don't mind. Not sure the workshop guys will be there on a Saturday anyway so you won't be anoying anyone. Unless they have taken a whole load of new photos (which they should have done with Ruth being a pro photographer) then the images Richard may give you are from private builds of the early cars from about 3 or 4 years ago and will not be relevant to your new Zero GT.

Guest tom-zero

thanks dave i will be taking my dads camera and a fresh sd card lol

did u do a wide body ??

i am finding both the description and photos on your blog so helpful already just for ideas what to do first lol altho i think i have pretty much read the whole thing twise lol

thanks Tom

Guest sandy77uk

sounds like most things are covered, both Shaft and Davids blogs are pretty much bibles on what you will need to do over the next year or so, both cars are built to an extremely high standard

Guest aidankinnell

As has been said, take lots of photos, ask loads of questions and just take as much in as possible whilst at the factory.

The members blogs have helped with my build and will continue to do so. They've helped with the build plan, ideas and the actual construction; the laptop spends a lot of time out in the garage as its nice to have the answers nearby! I'm in no way mechanically minded but with help of the forum the build is working out ok.

Bubble wrap and crates are a must for collection, I also took some rope to hold things in place. No idea if it was needed but nothing was damaged. Check, double check and triple check that you have everything, i ended up forgetting my GRP dash and had to drive back to get it

Guest mcramsay

i found when i got home that i had been given two drivers side rear arches, make sure for items that are specifically "sided" ie drivers and passenger side, make sure they give you one of each and not two of the same! its a bit of a bugger when you plan a day to fit the passenger rear wing and find it wont fit and is backwards. if you can photograph all the pipe routes and wiring routes, i spent hours trying to work out where to route things and wished i had some half decent photos to reference back too!! build blogs on here will save you