Wet Weather Roof

Guest mikejo

Guest mikejo

hi i have for sale a wet weather roof it came with my hood when bought,the guy said he had never fitted it,ive tried it but dosent fit so belive its for a 2b but carnt be sure,its brand new,if anyone wants it they can make a sensiable offer before it goes on ebay,thanks mike

as per "for sale" rules you must put a price on this

or sale

Important rules 1) "NEW TOPICS" in this section is for the exclusive use of RHOCaR club members only (not just website visitors/community users)

2) If you are a RHOCaR Club member, please visit here to upgrade your account from a "community user" to a "RHOCaR Member"

3) You may attach pictures to your adverts but are limited by the forum rules

4) You may link to pictures on other websites (non copyrighted) but please make sure they are not too big in width ok KB

5) Make sure you include contact information into the advert and possibly your name, it is also worth making sure your contact details in your "profile" are up to date

6) Adverts will be pruned after 3 months or so

7) you MUST put a price on all items in your adverts, we don't want to start an auction and everyone feels awkward when it says "Make me an offer"!

8) Please keep any replies ON TOPIC or they will be deleted -a 48 hour ban is in effect for anyone spamming a thread with posts that have nothing to do with the actual sale of the item.

9) Only post adverts for yourself, if you post for a 3rd party you take the responsibility of the sale yourself.

• 2 months later...