Raby Castle

Guest shorty

Guest shorty

Hi

There is a classic car show at Raby castle on the 19th August I have got the entry form there is a £3.00 charge to cover admin and a plaque.I have told the organiser we should have between 4 and 8 cars.I need to know numbers as entries need to be in by the 9th.I will pay by card and you can pay me on the day.I thought we could go back via Teesdale, Stanhope etc

Artie

Not gonna be at the show as have a full weekend planned on the dino including re-hinging the boot with canterleavers to get round some challenges

Anyone passing by willington on the way over or on the way back more than welcome to kick tyres

Drink coffee and scoff hobnobs

Guest Kennedy48

Anyone from up Norf want to meet at Washington services A1(M) South bound, like last year?

Steve

Yeah. Il meet there. What time will you be there.

Luke

Guest shorty

Hi

We have to be on the field for 11.30 Washington will be fine.Last year we met at 10.00 and it worked out fine.So if everyone is happy we will make it at 10.00. Artie

Guest Kennedy48

Does anybody know from last year how much it is for a normal paying guest to get into this show. And was there anything for kids (3 year old)

I forget now

Cheers

Luke

Guest Kennedy48

Does anybody know from last year how much it is for a normal paying guest to get into this show. And was there anything for kids (3 year old)

I forget now

Cheers

Luke