Garage Clear Out

Andy Spencer

Hi all

As the 2B went to a new owner this morning, and didn't want to store many spares, I'm having a clear out.

As a point of thanks to the many on here that have helped me over the years, I'm not going to ask any money for the items - they are all free and first come first served, with a priority given to full RHOCAR paid up members (if that's allowed under the rules).

All I ask is that they are collected, either personally or via a Hoody convoy as I haven't got time to do lots of small parcel posting. Also please take to use or keep as spares, not to sell on. I'm also close to Donnington (near Ashby in a village called Newton Burgoland) so easy pick up if you are going there.

So here goes:

Sierra rear wheel bearing kit (one side but new nuts for both sides included)

Type 9 gear lever inc Sierra 5 speed gear knob - TAKEN

Brand New R Hood tank sender and pick up - TAKEN

New sealed beam Lucas headlight

Set of Sierra rear drive shafts (2 litre push in type) - OK but CV boots gone, includes hubs

Set of driveshaft seals for push in type diff

New roll of exhaust manifold wrap - TAKEN

Clutch cable heat shield sleeve (protects from heat on pinto engined cars) - TAKEN

Exhaust bobbin

Mountney steering wheel horn ring

Pinto engine mounts (not Sierra, from Mk 3 Cortina I think) - TAKEN

2 litre Sierra rear drums (inc back plates, slave cylinders, brake shoes, would suggest need a refurb before use)

2 Sierra track rod end rubber boots (now MOT failure and the RH ones perish quickly, easy swap)

Either PM me or drop me a text on 07747 191961 if interested.

Thanks

Andypost-985-0-76874200-1346084247_thumb.jpgpost-985-0-76197100-1346084245_thumb.jpgpost-985-0-67218000-1346084243_thumb.jpgpost-985-0-23388000-1346084241_thumb.jpg