Steering Column And Pedal Box Fitment

magh

Just hot my manifold on and it time to fit the steering column support bracket and pedal box plate, but my question is which side of the chassis does it go??? It's a 2b I've got I'm thinking the column support goes under and the pedal box sits on top then I take it a couple of bolts through the lot to secure?

That sounds about right but it depends on what manifold you're using. If it's the tubular 4 branch that comes with the kit then you'll be looking at something like this:

http://www.colinusher.info/Robin%20Hood/pedal.html

Colin's site has a wealth of information and plenty of photos. It isn't necessarily the definite way to do things (there isn't a definitive way with a 2B) but it will give you a good idea and might help you avoid a few pitfalls.

Also, if you're mounting the steering column, you might want to consider this modification to the lower steering column mount that many 2B builders have used. It's a much better solution, safer and more robust:

http://nw.rhocar.org/supporting_the_steering_shaft.htm

Yeah I've been using Colin's site ALOT. I certainly will be doing the lower modification as it looks far superior, also the top mounting pictured on is website where can I get that from if it all as I just have the stainless folded around the tube certainly not ideal and looks shoddy.