South Coast Hoods

Guest ian luxford

Guest Russler

apologies but I will be hard revising until the 11th but I will be around all summer until I find a job, but I don't really want one so I plenty of spare time :D . I can't remember when curbrough is but if anyone else is going do we have a convoy? :rolleyes:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ian luxford

oh didnt take long for the northerners to get jealous and try and join in!! :lol: :lol:

23rd is good for me and then the following sat for the show :)

see we arent so anti social just takes us more to come out our shells!

whoops just seen i am confused with my dates!! the sat in june for the show is good for me!

Guest rizla

:huh:

I can't remember when curbrough is but if anyone else is going do we have a convoy?

i hope you can come past my way then i can come in the convoy :wub:

Guest Bob's Babe
i hope you can come past my way then i can come in the convoy 

Wow this is technical for me, but how do you do this whilst driving?

JIM...the odd was the fact that your hospital visit had me crying for so long the kids thought I was sad :D

Bill... Tim did say this comment would get me into trouble, but I can look after myself...I can't do anything without three kids asking about it or watching :unsure:

SUE :wub:

Guest Ianz

Okey Dokey

All who want to join in Sunday 23/5/04

meet at Burger king Madeira drive Brighton,at say 8.30 onwards to Wothing to pick up Jon,then see what happens.!!!

Cheers Ian

will you be coming as far as bournemouth?

i'll be going to goodwood festival of speed on the saturday anyone else coming along in their hoods ?

Guest ian luxford

jon

well done! although i do think you are mad!!! i am fully behind you and if i can help in away i will. hope you havent sent that cheque off for your membership yet!!

ash

well i am not sure on the others but i am up for a drive down to the new forest. is that close enough for you? not going to the festival this year but went last year and was great even better was leaving the car park and getting poeple looking more at my car than the ferrari in front of me! amazing the effect these cars have on people!

Ian L

I've sent the cheque off and there's a message to Tim telling him to bank it.

I'm going to give this a try, but I don't expect to be doing much organising just yet. However I do have some proposals - or rather I will have some if I get the approval of the chairman / board - which I would discuss with all the Sussex Crew. Preferably over a beer.

So.

The meet the other Ian is suggesting is in our (that is Me + the Missus) diary, and we'll look forward to seeing you all around 9:30 - 10:00am on Sunday. Not sure I'll be able to go with you on the drive; we'll have to see how it pans out on the day (there's alot to do at my house, as you will see). I will get some beer in the fridge in the hope of it being a nice day and we can sit in the garden and discuss area matters (eg, where we're going to meet, how often, that sort of thing)..

How many are likely to come?

Guest ian luxford
How many are likely to come?

ummm just me then!! :lol: :lol:

due to a friends birthday tomorrow i wont be meeting everyone in brighton think trying to get up at that time would be a bit too adventuous!!

i will meet up with everyone at your , Jon, at around 9.30 if thats ok.

could you please pm me your address. Will be good to meet a few locals

see you sunday

Re the area sec job. Really you are just a point of contact in that area. It can be for a town, county or a whole country or two (Scotland and Wales).  People can ring for info or help or just a chat. We do like the odd piece writing for the mag, very odd in Jims' case. But that can be about anything...life, the build or lack of it, any help or ideas and publicising events in that area :D  You don't have to organise any of them or be there, get others to do this and let you know about it.

It comes with FREE membership and a hug from me if I ever meet the area sec.

:wub: Or a beer  :wacko:  After that it's up to the individual.

SUE

Sue

I'd take up the offer of a hug except after talking to Tim the other night I reckon he'd lamp me...

:(

Time to skip town, then :ph34r:

there seems to be about 3 threads going together here :wacko:

maybe we can get all the southcoast area secs to agree on a southern softee annual meet? ;)

how many areas are there on the coast 3 or 4 ? :huh:

maybe in the new forest for a BBQ and a few shandys (southerners tipple) late in the summer? :D

i'll bring it up at my next local area meet , what do you guys recon ? :(

them 'tup north seem to have all the fun!!!!! :angry:

let me know your ideas :blink:

ash ;)

PS congratulations JON for stepping forward good luck :D

Guest Ianz

Dear all

I have just come off the phone having spent 30 minutes talking to

Jon(Bradbury) our new Sussex area rep,who is very keen to transform our area,

The deal is that we shall meet up at the Burger King Madeira drive Brighton

Sunday 23/5/04 at 8.30 am

then onwards to Jons House at Worthing.

To all Sussex RHOCAR members please make very effort to attend!!!!!!!

Cheers Ian

Guest john

Hi,

And welcome Jon to the area sec post.

When you coastal crowd get your social calender sorted, please let me know.

Here in the Thames Valley ( More softee territory :D ) we have a bunch of good hoodies who like to get out and about . ;)

A trip to the New Forest would be a good one for us, or how do you fancy a trip / cruise /blast around the Isle o' Wight. B) B) B)

Anyone doing the London-Brighton on June 6 ? Or want to meet up on Madeira drive at the finish ? B)

hope to meet up with you all this summer.

i like the isle O'wight idea .sounds like a good day out... B)

i wonder if they have many speed cameras over there :o

i better make sure my passport is up to date :lol: