Al Milton

Just want to plug some great service from Road & Race Transmissions near Sevenoaks in Kent.

I dropped a LSD off to them on Tuesday, had a call on Thursday to say it's ready and collected it from the owner's house this morning (they don't open on Saturdays).

Full stripdown, clean the casing new bearings & seals and painted - job done. If you need a diff or gearbox sorting, give them a call. Their workshop is a treasure trove of parts!!

Their contact details are:

01959 525105

Postcode TN14 5JU

Oh, and by the way, I do not have any connection to them, just chuffed with the level of service!

Guest Jameslark

Have known about this outfit for a hole and have never heard anything but good reports. Nice toss that gold old fashioned service still operates in this stressful rat race.

Guest oddsocks

Just want to plug some great service from Road & Race Transmissions near Sevenoaks in Kent.

I dropped a LSD off to them on Tuesday, had a call on Thursday to say it's ready and collected it from the owner's house this morning (they don't open on Saturdays).

Full stripdown, clean the casing new bearings & seals and painted - job done. If you need a diff or gearbox sorting, give them a call. Their workshop is a treasure trove of parts!!

Their contact details are:

01959 525105

Postcode TN14 5JU

Oh, and by the way, I do not have any connection to them, just chuffed with the level of service!

How much do they charge al if you dont mind me asking?

jamie

Jamie,

For the new bearings, seals & inspection, budget around £200. The casing clean & paint comes in at £50. All plus the dreaded VAT!

Depends really what they find after opening the casing and what you need.

They'll also convert an open diff to a LSD if required.

Always worth a call at least

Guest tom-zero

+1 to the above i had a great service from these guys on my lsd i think i paid 300 for a full recondtion including new planet gears, again no connection to them just very pleased