Northwest Meeting

Mitch

Hi all,

i was going to put this in the Area meeting list, but i have been down graded already so wont let me,can a mod tag these in the meetings thread please

New day time and place for the Northwest meets

From January, we are going to meet to co-incide with the Northwest Supercar meet at the Phantom winger just off the M55

at Preston,

dates for the year are

here

Preston, The Phantom Winger

17th February 24th March 21st April 19th May 23rd June 21st July 18th August 22nd September 20th October 17th November 22nd December

The meetings start around 10,30 so come along for a tyre kick and a chat, if theres enough of us in the kits, we can go for a blast, up the a roads,

the pubs open for breakfasts,and refresments,

we feel this will be a welcome change to the poachers , with the added bonus of being weekend and able to do runs in cars too,

addy is

Phantom Winger 398 Garstang Road, Broughton, Preston, Lancashire PR3 5JE

theres also the weeknight meet of the lotus owners club,NORLOC , lotus owners club, northwest, is 1st wednesday night 6,30 onwards at the boatyard Boatyard Inn

will go to this in spring ,

Bolton Road

Riley Green

Preston

PR5 0SP

2 mins from j3 m65 at Houghton between blackburn/preston

Mitch

Edited by Mitch

• 1 month later...
Guest AdrianH

He's not even driving a robin Hood, welcome to the dark side.

Had an Autosolo on the 20th Jan and there is one on the 17th Feb but giving it a miss, so if weather good and I get a finger out and sort car after it's mud bath should be there.

Simon your bars are done. They are a bit shorter then you ask for as they were supplied short. Working nights so weekend better if you wish to collect.

Adrian

Cheers Adrian, I'm sure the measuring stick I used was wrong, but will be fine I'm sure, I'll just move the goalposts - lol. Pick up week after next will be fine as I've loads of stuff to do in the meantime. If your not there for any reason, I'll get in touch and pick them up.

Many thanks

Si

Mitch, your title still states whether or not to take back the area sec job............. RU gonna do it then???????

• 1 month later...

that time of month again, meeting at Phantom winger, last month was most attended "winter " date, this month the supercars (high value) ones are heading to a open day at Ascari , but think if decent we should go for a run,

so whos coming

Mitch

Guest Leaner

Sorry I was hoping to make the meet this Sunday but we have a christening to attend . I kno which I would rather b goin to!!!!!!! Look forward to next month . Bernie