Northwest Meeting

Mitch

Guest david_l_perry

Call me a southern shandy drinking poofter but I doubt I will be there in the morning as its frozen spuds weather....it will need to be considerably nicer in the morning to change my mind....don't mind clear and cold, but not snowy and cold....bbbrrrr...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest marc_nw

I've just joined the club and would love to come,

but as luck would have it my cycle wing fell off at the weekend.

Am I OK coming even though I don't think my car will be fixed for the weekend.

Thanks Marc

Guest david_l_perry
but as luck would have it my cycle wing fell off at the weekend.

Am I OK coming even though I don't think my car will be fixed for the weekend.

Thanks Marc

I thought it was a pre-requisite that you can only turn up if bits are indeed falling off your hood......

Welcome aboard and hopefully see you on Sunday !

I'm the handsome one

Welcome aboard marc see you Sunday. And Dave's the bald one!!!!

Simon's the handsome one.. And i believe we may have a visit from the all new all shiney the one and only pepperami !!!! All should be srevealed Sunday !!!!! Look for the guy who's either smiling widely or has shat himself in fear of the animal lol

Mitch

Guest shaggy

I thought it was a pre-requisite that you can only turn up if bits are indeed falling off your hood......

Indeed, we had a sign made up to hang off the back of your hood

"Honk if you see bitys falling off"

This was of course carried by the most recent driver who'd lost a part somewhere back there. I'm sure Tony Tank ended up with the sign

Guest shaggy

And i believe we may have a visit from the all new all shiney the one and only pepperami !!!! All should be srevealed

Mitch

I really don't think he'll make it - most likely get picked up by the rozzers for doing 120 in a 20.

Honest officers, my eyes must need testing - AGAIN

• 4 weeks later...

okay its that time again,

meet from 10 at phantom winger , and this week will go for a run for a hr or two, ( should be a big turnout of cars this weekend, especially astons, there celebrating 100 yrs of the marque,

see yo uthere

Mitch

Guest david_l_perry

Cool. I will be there again.

Always nice to check out the motors and chew the fat..

My brother is coming along in his bright green Fiat x19 that he has bult up from bits of rusty x19s.

He has Just had a 4 page spread in classic car last month on his rebuid. It actually looks very nice....but does not stop me taking the p#ss and calling it his hairdresser car.

He's now looking at buying an older Robin Hood that needs some work, so its a good excuse for him to check some out.

• 2 months later...

hi all, its northwest meeting tomorrow morning, from around 10,30 at Phantom winger just of J1 M55 , meeting will again co-incide with the preston supercar meeting, lots of other to see, too, and not wanting to waste this glorious weather, we need a run out too, all welcome see you tomorrow,

• 5 months later...