Items Ordered From Gbs.

Pete Mar

Gents

I have just had a delivery from GBS and I am wondering if I have got all that I am supposed to get. I ordered an alternator kit, radiator, water pipe kit and exhaust pipe. I have received no fixings or bolts with the alternator kit and no clips with the hose kit. Also when I ordered a Plenum I also got no fixings.

I would like to know was this the case for everyone that ordered these parts.

I ask as on the web site to shows both the water pipe kits with pipe clips and the alternator kit with bolts. I don't want to get on the phone tomorrow if no one was supplied these parts.

Cheers

Pete

Guest busby

hi

i purchased the alternator kit from gbs it came with all the bolts and fittings,also purchased the gbs water rail hose kit this also came with all the clips,give will a ring in the stores he is very helpfull,hope this helps

garry

Call them, you got nothing to lose. They could turn round and say they don't come with it or that they do. Eitherway calling is the best way to find out.

10 days?! I'm still waiting for stuff ordered in November!! Seriously lost all faith in GBS to be honest.

Zach

Guest Rallyreason

I purchased a GBS alternator kit and water rail with hoses. They came with all the bolts, spacers (2 long 1 short) and hose clips.

Like mentioned above, give them a phone call and ask where they are.

i am still waiting for a rear diffuser that i ordered end of December. By the time it arrives i may have changed my mind.