Quaife Atb Diff Buy Unit And Fit Or Complete Diff

Guest whiz

they look different to my lobro driveshafts, and the middle bit pokes out a long way, where on mine they are flush. I don't know if that helps but it is an observation!

• Like 1

just checked my old joints in the garage and i couldn't knock the centre out of the joint as the ball bearings hit the end of the slot in the cage and wouldn't get closer together to be able to get out of the angled slots in the outer part of the joint.

i did take one apart to clean it and had to rotate the inner part quite a way to get the ball bearings out, the inner and outer also had to go back together in a certain way in relation to each other as i found out after a lot of messing about. Are these new joints or the old ones cleaned up when you referb'ed the drive shafts?

Also what angle are the drive shafts in relation to the diff and the hubs when sat on its wheels?

Les

Grim they do sit flush when fitted, it's just pushed out a little further than it had when I took it off the car. The cv joint are brand new units. The shafts sit horizontal when fitted to the car