Rolling Zero - Full Cage Gt

Guest donaldthomps

Guest Rallyreason

I think this has great potential. if i hadn't already got a zero i would be inquiring about this one.

Looks like the hard parts are done, but still enough left to put your personality on.

Guest donaldthomps

I think this has great potential. if i hadn't already got a zero i would be inquiring about this one.

Looks like the hard parts are done, but still enough left to put your personality on.

Me too - if I had not ordered my new zero, I would have had it myself..

Well, I was toying with transplanting the Exmo into a Zero at the end of this year... but being a road car I really don't fancy all that cage. It's a lot of bits for the money but I'd always have the niggly feeling at the back of my mind that certain bits wouldn't be the way I wanted them :D... I think if it didn't have the cage I'd give it a look-over. Wouldn't really be fussed for the V5, engine or gearbox :(

Being the "race" are there any aspects that won't make it through IVA? Or does "race" just mean fully caged?

Guest Lowlife

I know this car really well and have seen it being built. The owner has built several cars and knows his stuff, the engine, gearbox etc is listed as a seperate entity. The Race chassis is available with or without light brackets etc so can be IVA'd. In fact alot of the IVA cosideration has already been done on this car. I would suggest anyone interested take a look!!! As it is still rolling chassis anything you might want to alter would easily be done.

no its all iva friendly, you may have trouble with fitting a screen, unless its already sorted by gbs, and i hope you dont mean doing a "triggers broom" transplant, and avoiding iva Dan, that would be frowned upon, :ph34r:

mitch

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alfaGTA

Wonder if GBS will end up selling it twice :) i like the design of the race zero cage being welded into the chassis.... Much better looking IMO than those bolted to the chassis