Gb Sticker

Guest Ant

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking into that. If its cheap and possible in the timescale then I'd be happy to organise it.

Failing that then I would just print it onto photo paper and use self adhersive book covering plastic to put it on the car with. It should last the week like that. Nothing to stop others doing the same.

Ant

Ant I like your GB A/W can you send me the hi res file and will try to get some printed at work as we print silk screen Litho and digital an will take to Le mans. I am going on Monday 7th 8.30 from Dover.

All the best

Stephen Altwasser

Guest chris brown

Ant or Steve who ever ends up making them if you would allow someone who is not going with the club I would like one. :wub: See you there, leaving Dover 10am Tuesday 8th will be on camping blue which is near to where your going to beB)

Chris

Guest mickmellors

I like it too Ant - Peter Knight produced the artwork but I am sure he would have no objection to it being used for proper Club related things such as this - I tried to ring him to check but got no reply so GO FOR it and I will take it on the chin if he does take issue but I am sur he would be happy.

Put me down for one by the way.

Steve - is your offer to do a run as freebies because Ant is looking at parting with £60 for a run of 20 or so stickers - contact Ant if you dont mind before he parts with the hard earned brass !

Quick update for the masses. It is indeed a 4 day week, and I've still got a roof to make! Stephen has got the artwork and is looking into it. If that doesn't come through then it's pretty impossible to get any printed before Le Mans. Depending on what Stephen comes back with, I may look at getting general purpose GB stickers done at a later date.

Now where did I put that roof ...

Ant

Hi i am getting them Printed to day and laminated back wed so do not want

to post out. I am thinking about a dead letter drop where people who want

one can pick one up. Any Idears where The rest can go to the club to sell.

Stephen Altwasser

Hi I have got the car stickers printed and will post out to any one who wants one for the cost of ( Give me a BEER or the p/p) Yes send me your address and I will Royal mail willing send out Wed /Thursday.

All the best

Stephen Altwasser