Very Nice Day

Guest lynn

Guest lynn

HI LES, just a word to say how thriled i am to get the car on the road. taxed it today, pinched a couple of days, and this is the LORDS WAY OF PAYBACK, LEFT HOME AT 6 45, IN BRIDGEND BY 7 25, talked to all and sundrie, discused no spare wheel, but not a problem, I BET YOU ALL THINK THE WASHER BOTTLE WAS EMPTY, it starts with flippin hell, you flippin TW ong, why do i want a................ and it went on and on, it was p down, raining, so i had to drive this LOVELY CAR with a tyre that was deflated only on the bottom, its bank holiday weekend and i have to dry myself my clothes, sorry only one set, and try to get a tyre by 12 30. tomorrow, NOW ITS PAYBACK TIME. OH FORGOT RIPPED THE EXAUST OFF WITH IT BEING SO HIGH WITH A F..... DEFLATED TYRE, I LOVE WOMEN, IT WILL PROBABLY BE CARS ONCE I GET A TYRE. thanks for the rhocar site

Guest lynn

forgot to tell you, got the car home, went to the pub , got all wet inside but i dont know theres something about being wetinside cant describe it

Guest lynn

LES, getting wet is not a problem, its trying to keep the flat bit of tyre on the top, i must have an odd wheel because it keeps going to the bottom, any way its fixed now, exaust as well with a bit of warming, welding, bashing, bending and a few words that we normaly use in the workshop. i shall try to get a pic to you but dont try to hold your breath, you may still be counting three weeks friday, if i could just weld something to this pc so i can tighten it with a spanner im sure it would work better

Guest chris brown
haven't you recieved your RHOCAR code book yet   

Ash I thought you said you had a code book and it was just me that was thick :lol: :lol: :wub:

Guest bugsy
no im a man ask st 3v 3nn, tell them les, who says im welsh

Bloody hell i give up, pass me a RHOCaR code book someone before i dig myself into a bigger hole :unsure:

Bugsy

Its elementary my Dear Watson,

He has already informed us that his name is Lynn, and that he is from Wales.

It is well known that the the Welsh, being hill people, usually posess the typical squat stature that I myself am proud of. ^_^

Along with fingers that resemble a bunch of pork sausages.

The English refer to me as a "Short Fat Bloke", but I prefer "Squat and Compact"

Possibly he has the same small keyboard that I have.

On examining said keyboard, you will notice the close proximity

of the number 3, to the letter E.

Hence I deduce that he means "STEVE", and not "st 3v 3nn"

As for the other ramblings, I haven't got a clue either......!

Shylock.