C******ham At It Again!

Guest Greg

Guest Greg
As some of you are aware the Company Caterham Cars hold the Trade mark Patents to the word Seven

and the numeral 7 in respect of class 37. They are in dispute with the various lists that exist on WWW.se7ens .net.

I myself have been self employed for two years and since my employment is in engineering and I do some work on Caterhams I foolishly called myself Se7en Services N.I. When the dispute started I thought it best that I contact the Patents office to ascertain if Se7en was taken and was assured it was not, so I paid a fair amount of cash and decided to protect myself, by taking out a trade mark patent on the word.

BAD Mistake !!!

As and from the 4th June Se7en Services N.I. will no longer exist Simon Nearn has decided that I am a threat to his livelihood, working as I do from my garage at the side of my house. This is not a case of who is right and who is wrong but more a case of who has the biggest cheque book And we all know who that is.

This was from the Se7ens list and now on Blat*****

How bloody appauling, in a situation where the company concerned are obviously in the wrong :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Guest Troy Halliday

Caterham is really starting to get on my nerves. I'm not sure what they think they are. All I can say is give me £40k and I'll make a car that will make their R500 look like a shopping trolley!

Guest mars0505

B) B)

Troy,

That is just the critical point. IFF I had 40K I would do something totally different with it, and keep driving in my S7. But I don't have a 40K spare. That would be 60K euro's or 132k good old dutch guilders. Bloody ..... I bought my first house in 89 for just 165k dutch guilders. That's what it is about; a Caterham is just a toy for the richer (and poorer). I don't think they have the same joy and pride to acheeve the building, as we do. At the end it is still exactly the same model;

a LOTUS SEVEN type. The type we all go for.

So what is Caterham bothering about. Maybe they should go and visit the Donkervoort company and look what they do. They are building sevens with Audi TT turbo engines to a very high standard. For 40k GBP.

http://www.donkervoort.nl/

Greetings Marcel

:p :p :p B) B) B)

Guest Stuart Ainslie
B) B)

Troy,

That is just the critical point. IFF I had 40K I would do something totally different with it, and keep driving in my S7. But I don't have a 40K spare. That would be 60K euro's or 132k good old dutch guilders. Bloody ..... I bought my first house in 89 for just 165k dutch guilders. That's what it is about; a Caterham is just a toy for the richer (and poorer). I don't think they have the same joy and pride to acheeve the building, as we do. At the end it is still exactly the same model;

a LOTUS SEVEN type. The type we all go for.

So what is Caterham bothering about. Maybe they should go and visit the Donkervoort company and look what they do. They are building sevens with Audi TT turbo engines to a very high standard. For 40k GBP.

http://www.donkervoort.nl/

Greetings Marcel

:p :p :p B) B) B)

The Donkervoort 7's are manic ! !

Go to the Nurburgring website and download the video - I don't think that the speedo needle ever came off its maximum stop ! :)