Ryanair

Guest peter2b2002

Guest peter2b2002

been onto ryanair web site to book a flight to lemoges, what a night mare, after getting through all the pop up offers for insurance etc, booked the flight £90.48 then the extras you must have, bag size and weight, transfer bus ,admin charge,web fee??? EU levy took it up to £220.81, only to find out too late , the bag I got from them '£34, swmbo got one localy for £12 , the bus transfer they recomedned @£13.86 is not needed as the long stay car park is just over the road from the airport.

You can tell i don't fly very often

next time i'm going to drive

peter2b

Personally I hate Ryanair.

I hate all the 'hidden' charges, all airlines charge but Ryanair seem to obscure their charges as much as possible. It all leads to the feeling that you're being ripped off. Especially when they change the flights times and don't understand the argument that the times they are now flying were far cheaper than the original flight times when the tickets were booked and the more expensive flights were chosen for a reason and refuse to refund the difference.

Not that I'm in any way bitter about it :)

Used Ryanair a few times travelling on business. Can't say about the excess charges as the company was paying and I wasn't!!

However, I hated every moment with Ryanair, i've flown with plenty of airlines in Europe and Ryanair are by far the worst.

The only way I will fly with them again is if they start flying out of my local airport (Manston) (if only to avoid the 90minute lucky dip journey to Gatwick/Stanstead). But that'll never happen so i'll vote to spend my money with other airlines because I like, funny how it sounds, to be treated like a Human Being with a level of respect, and dignity, something that i've found is lacking with Ryanair.

Guest Ian & Carole

We used Ryanair up until recently when the prices became unfathomable with all the "bolt ons"

Last time we flew we used Jet 2 what a difference!! like Al says treated with respect and dignity all the way.

Ryanair will be the last choice and only in desperation.

Guest luke2152

I've had good experiences with ryanair. They charge for everything but all upfront about their costs. More importantly they seem to be on time always - and mainly because they don't wait for latecomers. If I can be bothered to get to the airport and boarding gate in good time, so can everyone else. Oh and I got 4 flights for £36 total. Granted they were advertised at £1 but I had to pay to use a debit card....